Win Your Wedding Photography for 2017 Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: Matthew Smart Photography
Employees of Matthew Smart Photography or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via mattsmartphotos.co.uk/weddingcompetition
Closing date for entry will be 31st August 207. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Prize: The full day package, including Up to 10 hours of reportage. Everything from the bridal party getting ready through to the evening shenanigans. Your whole day covered.
Included in this package is all of your pictures, available for download or on a disc, a print release, a free one-hour engagement shoot and two 45 minute consultations to discuss and plan your big day. More info at www.mattsmartphotos.co.uk/prices.
• Valid for weddings taking place after October 1st, 2017 only.
• Entry to the draw is subject to photographer’s availability on winner’s specified wedding date at the time of competition close.
• Winning is subject to winner signing the standard Matthew Smart Photography contract for weddings, available upon request.
• Competition is open to weddings held within the UK only.
• Travel within 50 miles of Wolverhampton is included in the prize, additional reasonable travel and accommodation required by the photographer are at the expense of the winner.
Further information can be found within the contract for weddings, available upon request.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random. Each entrant will be assigned a unique number. Those numbers will be entered into www.random.org, where a randomly selected number will be drawn.
12. The winner will be notified by phone and email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and using the subject: Wedding Photography Competition, request for winners name.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This competition is for the wedding photography to be covered by Matthew Smart Photography. Matthew Smart Photography refuses to work with a second photographer. If you have already booked your photographer and win this prize, it is your choice to either decline the winnings or cancels your original booking.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Matthew Smart Photography and not to any other party. The information provided will be used for this competition and future communications from Matthew Smart Photography. All communications will contain an ‘unsubscribe’ feature. If you no longer want to receive communication from Matthew Smart Photography, please use this facility or email email@example.com and request no further communication.